Join Our Team
This onsite Account Management position is key to the success of Contrast and our collaborative client relationship. This is an opportunity for a strong individual contributor to lead and manage the client, and support the Creative Director to manage internal design process. This person will play a significant role in the day-to-day planning, development and delivery of various creative deliverables across multiple client brands.
Creative Project Coordination
- Manage and deliver high volume creative projects (packaging, print, digital)
- Oversee scheduling, design workflow, budgets and timelines
- Assist with workflow management for marketing/sales materials
- Organize and track project status through digital workflow system
- Manage brands for creative consistency and continuity
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows
The successful candidate is an experienced, service-minded, creative professional. This candidate should have excellent communication skills for both clients and designers to deliver high quality artwork that adheres to all process and brand standards.
Role is permanent full time: partial work from home and onsite.
"*" indicates required fields